Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Winter is such a long time ago.


Winter, originally uploaded by XPeria2Day.

It was this last winter, here at this spot, a suitable place for parking your car. Or, so it seemed.

All the cars that are parked here now will not notice it. But there is a slight slope where the cars are parked. Down towards the hedge. And there was lots of snow. And the snow was frozen.

At the end of the day I came back to my car and tried to drive away. My wheels slipped and I couldn't get up the slight slope.

There was nobody around who could help me. So I walked back to the center and found a Halfords-shop. I bought a snow-shovel and walked back. Then I started clearing away the snow and managed to drive up to the street-level.

From there on it was piece of piss to drive back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment